Saturday 14 February 2015

VALENTINE'S DAY

Hi to everyone!!
Are you having a good Saturday?
And what about Valentine's day? do you like it? do you celebrate it? do you ignore it?. ....

I've got an enormous amount of questions and to me, only one answer comes to my mind, if there is Love it must be UNIVERSAL. A whole Love without any halves, -if you are gonna love me, you are gonna need to love the whole of me-.
And even more. .. let's love the whole Love, the entire Universe and every little being in it. 
Because my friend, let me tell you something: "Where there is LOVE there is not fear". Simple as that and let me ask you something: It wouldn't be nice a full life without absolutely any fear? 


Yes, I have had a present from my lovely man and I have given him a present as well. And I don't particularly like all that comercial side of everything at all. And yes, I do love him every single day, but to be honest and in my humbled opinion, sometimes it's not a bad idea to have a day to remind you to stop, not just one minute but all day to celebrate that love that sometimes gets forgotten between jobs, children, whasing ups, meals and ..... 

We have celebrate as well with our little girl, because she is the biggest love of our lives. Because you know what? if love it's universal, you can celebrate it in so many different ways, isn't it that great?


How has been your day?
I hope that whatever you have done or not done. .. has been a great one :)




See you all very soon!
Be very happy ;)

Love&Light

Lluisa xoxo





8 comments:

  1. My third grandchild, Emily, was born last year on Valentine's Day. She is one today! We celebrated with the family and it was wonderful.

    This post is the best, Lluisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh how lovely!! I am sure it was great. Happy birthday to your granddaughter Emily :)

    Thanks for your comment!

    Lluisa xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, and wonderful thoughts. It isn't something we celebrate in a big way. Little man got a new handmade Valentine gnome. My hubby and I don't exchange gifts, but take time to acknowledge the day, and share in time together.

    Hope you enjoyed your day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds great Kim. Yes, it is I think important, to acknowledge that love, no matter how, who or what you love, but remembering now and again that it is there, it's quite good.

      Thanks for your comment!

      Lluisa xoxo

      Delete
  4. We do celebrate it, but in a small way. I gave each of the kids a special chocolate and Finn got new markers and I made Phoebe a little gnome in a pouch. Todd and I don't celebrate it together, but he is also not big on celebrating much-- he doesnt even like to celebrate his birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice way to celebrate!! Love can be celebrated in infinite different ways :)

    Thanks for your comment!

    Lluisa xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely post you are right it is good to stop and remind ourselves once in a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a powerful and beautiful post friend! Thank you for passing on the good through your message! I think taking the time on Valentine's Day to let your loved ones know you love them is so important! Happy week to you!!! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete

ANDY

There is millions of words written about love and so many different ways to love and be loved. .. so I am not gonna write about love,...