Sunday 9 March 2014

MAKING BREAD

Hi everybody!! Hope all you are doing really well and enjoying the nice weather.
Around here it feels like Spring has arrived and it makes me soooo happy to enjoy the Sun, the fresh air and being outdoors.

Yesterday evening after a wonderful sunny day and the visit of a lovely friend, I decided to make some spelt bread, it was the first time I tried it with spelt and to be honest, I was quite happy with the result.




It was really nice bread, we enjoyed it so much and soon was all gone.

I have a recipe for banana bread, maybe one of these days I will try it and see what happen.
For today this is all, now I am gonna try and relax because I have headache and I am feeling really tired so, hope all you have had a great weekend wherever you are and don't forget to be happy.

See you soon! 
Love&Light

Lluisa xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

ANDY

There is millions of words written about love and so many different ways to love and be loved. .. so I am not gonna write about love,...