Sunday 16 March 2014

LET'S TALK ABOUT LIFE





This morning my little fairy called me to make me know she was awake. How much I love those cheeks in the morning, I feel kissing them until she is a grown up!! hahaha....
It's these kind of things that makes me start the day with a smile on my face.
And when she runs towards me with a bunch of little flowers on her little hand...there is no words, it's just that feeling that you think is gonna make your heart jump out of your chest.

And is in this kind of situations when my soul speaks the truth. Is when all my words, my actions and my everything become pure love, making me think that this is what life is all about. 
And my reality becomes simple, easy and magic. The smell of a rose becomes pure poetry and the colour of the Sunset brings tears to my eyes.
And I feel myself connected with everything, people, animals, trees flowers, then I am my soul and I speak the truth.

Hope all of you are doing ok and enjoying whatever you are doing.

Be very happy!!
See you all soon!

Love&Light

Lluisa xx





4 comments:

  1. Hi Lluisa! I know the feeling. Today my son kissed me for the first time! It was so sweet. Oh, it makes me so so happy to think about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand you, it's soooo special :)

      Lluisa xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful words,beautiful thoughts!

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete

ANDY

There is millions of words written about love and so many different ways to love and be loved. .. so I am not gonna write about love,...