Saturday 15 February 2014

CRYSTALS

Hi my lovely friends!! Hope all of you are well and happy.
Today I am not going to talk about crochet or about my day or family. What I would like to share today with you is my love for crystals. I find them just fascinating and of a good use.

Since I was a little girl I was always trying to find special and different stones, I used to love to look for them at the beach, river, woods...everywhere, imagining that they were magical or old enough to have been in very older days.



But I have a favourite one and believe me that I love all them, but there is something about Amethyst that it makes me really love that crystal, it could be the colour (purple) as I am a purple lady, I am not sure but I do have a real attraction for Amethyst.
So let me share with you something about them.


Amethyst is said to aid creative thinking and spiritual awareness. It is a protective stone and wearing it as jewellery or carrying it in your pocket is said to protect against psychic attack. Placing Amethyst by the side of your bed while you sleep is thought to reduce nightmares.

I just love them, the colour, the different shapes...I wouldn't mind to be surrounded by a good amount of them, just watching its beautiful colour and forms it must be so relaxing.

I have a few of them in different ways, some are pendants that I normally wear in Summer, other ones stones that sometimes I place in my handbag and another ones for my home as an ornament that at the same time gives good vibrations.



Well this today has been a different post, but as my blog's name says Bits of my days it's a bit of everything that forms my life and Crystals by the way is something that I really like, so I hope you have enjoyed reading it as much as I've done it.

My best wishes for you all.
See you very soon!

Love&Light

Lluisa xx

P.D. Maybe a little Crystal will be part of my giveaway.




2 comments:

  1. I love crystals too! Looks like I need to some amethyst for a little creativity. The color is so pretty. This is a lovely post. I off to check out what crocheting you have been up to. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment Astri!
    Have a nice week!

    Lluisa

    ReplyDelete

ANDY

There is millions of words written about love and so many different ways to love and be loved. .. so I am not gonna write about love,...