Tuesday 18 June 2013

Catalunya

Hi everybody!!
Today I would like to share with you a bit of my love for Catalonia. I am about moving to uk or Ireland, Andy is still looking around trying to find that perfect place for us and Ireland and its celtic charming and magical energy is about to win.

But this post it's about Catalonia so, let us also enjoy this beautiful land.


This is the Catalonia's flag for the independence.


This is a Masia the typical catalan house.


Typical forest at Montseny


Typical fishing village in Costa Brava


The Pyrenees














Those are the "Castellers" they do human castles 


And this is Ilianna my baby girl, showing her support for Calalonian independence


Hope you all are having a nice week.

See you soon!!

Much love :)

Lluisa xx








3 comments:

  1. Beautiful place Louisa. Ireland is very lovely too but you will certainly notice a difference in the climate. My daughter lives there. Nice pic of your daughter........such a cutie. Hey......I now have a spinning wheel and enjoy spinning so much. Good luck to you all. Lots of love . Ros

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lluisa

    Ilianna is adorable ...what a sweetie!!!
    Great photos....I had a wonderful time when I was in Barcelona and also when we went up to Gerona to visit friends. The countryside and views can be quite impressive.
    Ireland is a beautiful country too and the Irish are very warm people....bit cold that's all.

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments and sorry for my delate answer, I apologise.

    Lluisa xx

    ReplyDelete

ANDY

There is millions of words written about love and so many different ways to love and be loved. .. so I am not gonna write about love,...