Saturday 19 January 2013

Mornings...

Hi everybody!

There are moments in life when you realize how the small things are the most important things and I think that if everybody for a minute considered that, life could be so so easy and peaceful.


Three days ago, while my partner and my little baby were still sleeping, I got up thinking about a new crochet project, a granny square handbag that a friend of mine has asked to make for her.
And while I was thinking about the wool that I needed I realized the beautiful color in the sky, it was like if the sky was on fire.
What a beautiful view just there out of my window, for free, you know what I mean??
Sometimes the most beautiful things in life don't cost any money, they are just there.
Can you see them?

At the end of the day I had my wool, and that was the first granny square.
I will post more photos to let you know about this project.

You have a nice time,
See you soon!

Lluisa X


2 comments:

  1. It's such a wonderful experience when you wake up with a project in your mind, as if the Muses have been whispering to your ear while you were sleeping :)
    And that sky is simply stunning! It makes me wish I woke up early more often...

    I agree with you: the most beautiful things in life are free! And, sometimes,we forget it. Then we need someone to remind us about it...thanks for doing that, honey.

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a pleasure.

    Thank you for your comment :)

    Lluisa xx

    ReplyDelete

ANDY

There is millions of words written about love and so many different ways to love and be loved. .. so I am not gonna write about love,...